Our judicious cancellation policy protects both the parties.
After you confirm your trip we will assume that you have read thoroughly, understood it and abide by it:
Tour cancellation & refund policy
- 95% refund will be made for the tour cancelled 30 days or more prior to arrival date. 5% for administrative and wire transfer fee.
- 20% penalty on the total tour cost for the tour cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival date. This is because by this time hotels would be already booked and we are subject to cancellation charges for rooms cancelled in less than 30 days.
- Duration lost or trip shortened due to unforeseen reasons after arrival in Bhutan, no refund will be made – because we will already have had paid for the hotels and other logistics.
Air Fare cancellation & refund policy
- 100% refund permitted for tickets cancelled more than 30 days from the date of travel.
- 50% refund permitted for tickets cancelled between 30 days – last 15 days from the date of travel.
- No refund will be made for missed connections or “no show” at the airports.
- Additional fee of US $10 is levied for every date change once the tickets have been issued.
- For every cancelled ticket, an administrative fee of US $50 is levied.
There is no charge for delays in arrival and departure because of weather conditions disrupting flights or road blocks. The tourist must however bear the cost of food, accommodation, transportation, and other services required.
It is highly recommended that you purchase travel insurance prior to travel.